VeryPDF Barcode SDK is the world's premier toolkit for developers that require an API to detect, read and write 1D and 2D barcodes in images. Featuring a fast, highly accurate and reliable barcode engine for .NET (C# & VB), C/C++, WinRT, iOS, OS X, Java and Web developers, VeryPDF' award-winning libraries help programmers create amazing, fully-featured barcode applications in record time.
VeryPDF Barcode Generator & Recognition SDK/COM,
There are many barcode symbologies in use today across a wide gamut of industries and applications including retail, shipping, warehouse inventory tracking and marketing. VeryPDF supports over 100 different barcode types and sub-types such as UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417, making it the right choice for any barcode application in any industry.
Overview of VeryPDF Barcode SDK Technology
- Fast, accurate and reliable barcode detection, reading and writing for use in any application or environment
- Large volume document batch processing
- Single and multi-page documents
- Tablet and mobile devices
- Web and Cloud applications
- Read barcodes of any quality at any orientation
- Industry-leading support of over 100 1D and 2D barcode types
- Multithreaded support for running barcode in high-performance, server-based applications
- Supports both color and bitonal (black and white) images
- Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of code
- Error-correcting Codes (ECC) provide enhanced accuracy in low-quality images
- Return recognized barcodes with 100% confidence
- Comprehensive reporting of the recognized barcode
- Automated image cleanup
Omnidirectional noise removal
- Fully configurable recognition engine
Select which barcode types to search for
Foreground and background color
Orientation and rotation angle
Full page or region of interest
Why Choose VeryPDF Barcode Generator & Recognition SDK/COM?
- VeryPDF is the most comprehensive barcode toolkit on the market, supporting both reading and writing of over 100 barcode types and sub-types in both bitonal and color images, including all major 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Reduce the "bottle neck" issues in high-speed scanning applications utilizing the fastest speed. In addition, you can maximize the benefits of today's high speed processors by taking advantage of multiple threads and cores.
- Integrating barcode functionality into your application is very easy - reading and writing barcodes can be accomplished with only a few lines of code.
- VeryPDF is designed to allow our developers to add new barcode types and barcode "flavors" rapidly. If you find a barcode that we cannot recognize, we will be able to update our engine quickly to add the barcode type.
- Achieve very high accuracy even on poor quality images with damaged barcodes. The better the accuracy, the less human interaction that is required, resulting in substantial savings of time and money.
- When used in conjunction with VeryPDF Document Imaging SDKs, you can clean noisy or damaged images to improve recognition accuracy with powerful document image processing and enhancement technology.
- VeryPDF offers several other toolkits that can be integrated with the Barcode Modules. These SDKs include many additional imaging features such as extensive image file format support for reading and writing several raster, vector, and document file types, numerous image processing routines, document image cleanup, annotation, compression, scanning, medical imaging components, multimedia components, and mobile device support.