How to register PCL Converter software for all users on our Remote Desktop Server?
I'm having an issue with the PCLTool product not registering on our Remote Desktop Server. It will accept the registration key (yes it's an admin account) however it will prompt again for the registration key every time a user logs on. Please note that we are using mandatory profiles to lock down our remote desktop server which means the user policy, user registry hive, and user folder get reset each time they log off and on. I'm hoping there is a fix for this because it's vital to our business that it can be licensed to work on a RDS server.
I think I figured it out. I copied the verypdf_pcl.dat file from the current users user folder after registering and put it in the mandatory profile user folder and now it appears to be working for all the users as it should.
Thanks for your kind information, your information is very useful to VeryPDF's other users, thank you.
- How can I convert from PRN files to PDF files?
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- Convert PCL files to PDF files with PJL commands
- Convert SPL to PDF files. We need a solution to generate, create, make PCL and Postscript files from printer driver and view these PCL and Postscript files.
- Send PRN File to Printer, Print & Convert PRN to other formats
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to use PCL to PDF Converter to set PDF Metadata and Tags to PDF files?
- How to convert from multi-page PCL files to multi-page TIFF files on Linux system?
- VeryPDFPCLConverter() API return -2 code, what’s the meaning for the -2 error code?
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- How to convert SPL to PDF automatically by monitoring folders function?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- How to convert PRN to PDF from C#？
- Need Command Line Conversion Tool Information to convert from DWG, DXF, PLT, TIF, PCX file formats to PDF files
This entry was posted in PCL Converter
and tagged PCL to PDF
, prn to pdf
, SPL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink