Hello. It looks like PDFCamp uses the folder c:\users\public to spool reports before storing them in their final location. Is there a way to change this? The problem we are having is that our C: disk only has about 5GB of free space so when we run a very large report to the PDFCamp printer, the C: disk runs out of space. We would like to use disk D: to spool the files to. Is there any way to do this??
How to move the Windows XP Spool folder
- Log on to the computer as Administrator.
- Click Start, and then click My Computer.
- Open the driver or folder in which you want to store the spool folder.
- Under File and Folder Tasks, click Make a new folder. In the Name box, type the name that you want.
- Click Start, and then click Printers and Faxes.
- On the File menu, click Server Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Spool folder box, type the complete path to the new folder that you created.
- Click Apply. The following message appears:
The changes to the spool folder will occur immediately and any currently active documents will not print. It is recommended to allow all documents to complete printing before changing the spool folder. Are you sure you want to change the spool folder?
Ensure that all documents have finished being printed, and then click Yes.
10. Click OK, and then close the Printers and Faxes folder.