I have been used your DlLL (pdfshell,pdftoolsdk,cimage.dll,doc2any.dll)
this Dll work on localhost but not work on internet
it gives Error
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
So Please Reply
How do you call doc2any SDK from your web code? If possible, we suggest you may use DOC to Any Converter Command Line to instead of doc2any SDK on your web server, please refer to details from following web page,
you can use following code to run doc2any.exe from your web application easily,
Example #7 (Run conversion via "docPrint_Service.exe" application),
docPrint Service can be used to run a Command Line from current active user account or a special user account, this tool is useful to overcome permission restrictions in SYSTEM and Non-Interactive user accounts.
Please by following steps to use docPrint Service,
1. Download docPrint_Service.zip and unzip it to a folder,
2. Run docPrint_Service.exe application, you will see an icon appear in tray area,
3. You can run following command lines to test it first, "docPrint_client.exe" will deliver the Command Line to docPrint_Service.exe application, docPrint_Service.exe application will execute the Command Line from active user account automatically,
docPrint_client.exe nowait "C:\VeryDOC\doc2any.exe" C:\test.doc C:\out.pdf
docPrint_client.exe wait "C:\VeryDOC\doc2any.exe" C:\test.doc C:\out.pdf
4. You can call "docPrint_client.exe" from your code, please refer to a simple C# code at below,
public partial class rundoc2any: System.Web.UI.Page
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Process proc = new Process();
proc.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\\VeryDOC\\docPrint_client.exe";
string strArguments = "wait C:\\VeryDOC\\doc2any.exe C:\\test.doc C:\\test.pdf";
proc.StartInfo.Arguments = @strArguments;
Response.Write("File has been successfully converted");
5. Close Remote Desktop and leave this user logged in.
*Please Notice: After you reboot the server, you need login your server via Remote Desktop with this user account ("doc2pdf_service.exe" was installed inside this user account), and close Remote Desktop, leave this user logged in, when you call docPrint_client.exe application, the conversion will be executed from this user account automatically.