VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is an easy-to-use software application, which can help you print PDF file via. It allows you to add watermarks in different fonts, types, colors, etc. If you want to add a bold font watermark to a PDF file, you will need to use the command –wb. The comparison below illustrates the difference between a watermark created by default setting (the left one) and a watermark in bold font (the latter one).
The following part of this article will introduce the quickest way to add a bold font watermark when you print PDF. Three steps are enough.
Step 1: Open the command prompt window
In order to open the command prompt window, you should take four steps: click “Start” > “Run” > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK”. The black and white command prompt window will appear on screen immediately. The following illustrates the steps to open the command prompt window.
Step 2: Enter a
Theis supposed to contain four parts. Please take a close look at the following pattern.
pdfprint.exe -wtext <string> -wb <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe refers to the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line.
- -wtext <string> is the command you use to add watermarks on PDF files. The angle brackets <> mark the essential content and string refers to character string. Hence, if you want to add a watermark to PDF, you should mark the content of the watermark with a pair of quotes “”.
- -wb stands for bold font. You can specify the watermark font as bold by this command.
- <PDF Files> represents the input PDF file.
As a matter of fact, when you enter a command line in the command prompt window, you will always type the whole directory of the executable file as well as that of the input PDF file instead of only their names. This is because if you do not specify the directories, the computer cannot figure out which files you are refering to. To help you understand how to enter a command line, let’s look at the following example:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -wtext “watermark” -wb D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file. It indicates that the executable file pdfprint.exe is placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk D.
- -wtext “watermark” can add the text watermark to the PDF file. You can also use the quotes to mark other contents like Hello and verypdf to the files when you print PDF files.
- -wb is the command to specify bold as the font of the watermark. It stands for bold font watermark.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the input PDF file I want to add bold font watermark and according to this directory, this PDP file in stored in the root folder of disk D. It can be replaced, depending to the PDF file you want to print in your computer.
Step 3: Press the “Enter” key
After you press “Enter” on the keyboard, the accessible printer will start working. You can Print the selected PDF in a very quick way.
Isn’t it very simple to add a bold font watermark when print PDF via command line? You can try to take the mentioned three steps to print PDF file via a command line and check the effect yourself. To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: https://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html