Do you need to convert PDF document to Word file online without any payment? The free online tool Free PDF to Word Converter Online is able to help you do this kind of work perfectly.
In this article, you will see the details about using this online tool to finish the conversion from PDF file to Word or RTF document. The application supports to convert local or online PDF document.
The following contents are about how to convert PDF document to Word file. There are several steps for your reference.
1. Please open Free PDF to Word Converter Online.
2. Upload online or local PDF document.
- Check the option Upload a PDF and then choose the local PDF document in popup file picker window after you click the activated text box or Browse button.
- Check the option Enter a URL and then input online PDF URL in the activated text box.
3. Please choose the output file format in Output Format dropdown list in which there are two options for your choice: DOC and RTF. So please choose one according to your needs.
4. Please click Upload and Convert button.
5. Save the created Word document in popup saving window. Just select an output location on your local disk.
The next snapshot is able to illustrate the conversion steps.
With Free PDF to Word Converter Online, you don’t need to download or install any other applications on your computer. But this online tool can only convert PDF smaller than 10M. If you need to make batch conversion or convert a bigger PDF document to Word or RTF document, please choose the desktop application PDF to Word Converter or PDF to Word OCR Converter.