VeryPDF released cloud based application named VeryPDF Free Online Document Viewer, by which you can view PDF in browser and embed PDF in any website, blog other places by iframe code. Recently some customers suggest us that adding some options by which they can customize view toolbar according to their different embedding needs. Say some situation, you may need to download, print from embed PDF directly. However, some time you need to disable printing, downloading functions when you embed PDF to website for further protecting uploaded PDF file.
Based on those needs, VeryPDF adds some new parameters for controlling output PDF view options. By those parameters, we can make various view effect by same PDF file. Here are some parameters, please have a check.
For border, you can use like border-right-color: rgb(250,0,255), media, double and others. The color you can control by adjusting RGB value.
For toolbar, please refer to the following parameters:
1. Slidebar Button: Use nosidebar=1 to hide Slidebar button.
2. PageAction Buttons: Use nopageaction=1 to hide PageAction buttons.
3. ZoomArea Buttons: Use nozoom=1 to hide ZoomArea buttons.
4. FullScreen Button: Use nofullscreen=1 to hide FullScreen button
5. OpenFile Button: Use noopen=1 to hide OpenFile button.
6. Print Button: Use noprint=1 to hide Print button.
7. Download Button: Use nodownload=1 to hide Download button.
8. ViewBookmark Button: Use noviewbookmark=1 to hide ViewBookmark Button.
9. Full Toolbar: Use notoolbar=1 to hide Full Toolbar.
Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to embed PDF by this free online application.
- When you enter its website then you will see that all the steps have been marked on its website. It is quite easy to use.
- All you need to do is that upload PDF file, input API code and then click button View Online then you can get the iframe code for embedding PDF.
Embed PDF to website.
- The following snapshot is from the produced tab after clicking View Online, please have a check.
[iframe Embed Code] <iframe src="http://online.verypdf.com/app/reader/?url=http://online.verypdf.com/u/41/api/20131028-021841-3061712971.pdf" width="100%" height="600px"></iframe>
- Here is the output PDF URL and iframe embed code. By the code, you can embed PDF to website. When you need to control view appearance and toolbar options, please add the parameters above then you can add or remove toolbar options according to your needs.
<iframe style="border:medium double rgb(250,0,255)" height="475" src="http://online.verypdf.com/app/reader/?url=http://online.verypdf.com/u/41/api/20131028-021841-3061712971.pdf" width="600"></iframe>
By this kind of code, you can disable all the toolbar options and add frame color as red.
By this software and this method, we can embed PDF to website and control view options. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.