PDF TO WORD SDK DESCRIPTION:
PDF to Word Software Development Kit (SDK) is a collection of methods compiled, linked and stored in a dynamic-link library (DLL) file that is required for application development. The purpose of these methods is to convert files from the Portable Document Format (PDF) to Microsoft Word (DOC).
PDF TO WORD SDK FEATURES:
VeryPDF PDF to Word Software Development Kit (SDK) allows programmatic silent PDF to Word conversions, giving you simple but incredibly powerful PDF conversion capabilities and workflow solutions.
PDF to Word SDK features the following capabilities:
- Simple call to DLL function can convert any PDF to Word, giving the file a specific name and location.
- Call the tool from script files with ease using the command line interface.
- Batch PDF conversion: convert multiple PDF files in a directory path with a single command.
- Subset conversion: convert a subset of the PDF file like a list of pages or a continuous range of pages including even or odd numbered pages.
- Scheduled conversion: automate recurring PDF file conversions.
- Template conversion: provides fine grained conversion of data tables.
PDF-to-Word API Key Features:
VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK/API authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into Word compatible RTF files, including:
- Fonts. PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate Word fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages. Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved for facilitate editing.
- Tables. PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to Word tables automatically.
- Lists. List are detected and converted automatically to lists in Word.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting. Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on RTF page.
PDF-to-Word API Works with Many Programming Languages:
By putting VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK in a fully compliant COM Object wrapper, VeryPDF allows programmers to create, manipulate, and modify PDF documents with any language that supports COM Objects. Languages that can access VeryPDF's COM Object based VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK include:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft Visual C#
- Microsoft VBScript, ASP, and ASP.NET
- Any programing language that supports ActiveX/COM/OLE
Thread-Safe and Scalable:
VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK allows development of robust, multi-threaded systems that can be easily scaled for enterprise class applications. Robust exception handling allows programmers to develop applications that run nonstop 24 x 7.
With VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK, PDF documents can be converted:
- from File to File
- from File to Memory
- from Memory to Memory
PDF-to-Word API Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK's OCR to create text based PDF from an image based PDF?
A: VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK is contain OCR function, it produces PDF that is visually identical to the image-based PDF and contains invisible text over the image. This allows you to select the text while preserving the PDF's look and feel.
Q: Will VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK recognize tables in my scanned PDF files?
A: Yes, the OCR engine in VeryPDF PDF to Word SDK can be used to recognize tables in scanned PDF pages, it will recreate tables in MS Word, HTML, etc. formats automatically, this will save lots of your time to redesign these tables.
If you want to purchase this PDF to Word Converter SDK product, please feel free contact us,
PDF TO EXCEL SDK, PDF to XLS SDK, PDF to XLSX SDK, PDF to CSV SDK, Royalty Free SDK to Convert from PDF file to Excel Spreadsheets:
VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter:
VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter:
VeryPDF Scan to Word OCR Converter: