If you click to open a pdf file, perhaps you do not like the page content scale of width or it dose not fit the height. So, you are going to edit it to meet your preference. The VeryPDF.com offers you, with which you are allowed to edit pdf page content scale of width at your will.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputs to edit pdf page content scale of width
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -j “60% 100% true”
- -i is to specify a PDF filename or a directory for input
- -o is to specify the PDF filename for output.
- –j is to specify set page content.
- “60% 100% true” the first parameter means to edit page content scale to 60% of the page width and the second parameter to keep the page height constant and true the third parameter is a Boolean type value to set whether to center on page.
once the input is finished, press “enter”, you are allowed to see
Step 4 open the file to check the result, to demonstrate perfect sound, the VeryPDF.com makes a comparison below
Green part show the change of pdf page scale of width.