You know, usingis the quickest way to open files and folders, and launch applications. If you want to take the least steps to convert and , your best choice is to download a professional application which can convert and support encryption. VeryPDF HTML Tool Command Line is such a command line application which can help you perfectly solve your problem.
VeryPDF HTML Tool has two versions: the command line version and the graphic user interface version. If you don’t get used to using command line, you can try the GUI version. Both versions are available at the product webpage, you can click VeryPDF HTML Tool to visit the webpage this tool. However, if you really want to greatly enhance your efficiency, you’d better learn how to use command line. Just click hereto start with downloading VeryPDF HTML Tool Command Line.
It requires two steps to convertand via command line.
First, open the command prompt window. You should click Start, >click Run. >Type “cmd” > and click OK.
Second, type a command line in the command prompt window. The following is a basic usage of this command line application.
htmltools [options] <MHTML file> [<PDF file>]
The options listed below can be used to encrypt PDF:
- -openpwd <string> : Set 'open password' to PDF file
- -ownerpwd <string> : Set 'owner password' to PDF file
- -keylen <int> : Key length (40 or 128 bit)
- -keylen 0: 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
- -keylen 1: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
- -keylen 2: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
- -encryption <int> : Restrictions
- -encryption 3900: Deny anything
- -encryption 4: Deny printing
- -encryption 8: Deny modification of contents
- -encryption 16: Deny copying of contents
For example, if you want to set an open password, you can type a command line as the following one:
d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -openpwd "doctor” -keylen 2 d:\in.mhtml c:\out.pdf
If you want to set an owner password and don’t want others to copy the content, you can type a command line as the following one:
d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -owner "doctor” -keylen 2 –encryption 16 d:\in.mhtml c:\out.pdf
If you want to convert MHTML to PDF and set an open password in batch, you can type a command line as follows:
d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -openpwd "doctor” -keylen 2 d:\*.mhtml c:\*.pdf
Please type a proper command line according to your priority. Don’t forget to press Enter. To get information about other products of VeryPDF, please visit the homepage of VeryPDF.