PIC is one of a kind of bitmap image created by IBM Lotus or a variety of other applications. The PIC format is possible programs include Advanced Art Studio, Micrografx Draw, and SoftImage 3D. You’d better not confuse .PIC with the .PICT format. With the help of docPrint which is one application in docPrint Document Converter Professional, you can convert MS Office Excel document of or xlsx to pic easily within three steps.
In this article, you will see how to convert http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe for using docPrint. After installing docPrint Pro on your computer, you will see it in the printer list by clicking “Start”—“Printers and Faxes”.with docPrint first, then you will see what is docPrint in the end. You should download docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also shorted as docPrint Pro at
The first step is to run the printer driver. There are two situation that you should consider:
- If docPrint is the default printer driver on your computer, you should right click the Excel document and click “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- On the contrary, please open an Excel document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can set “docPrint” as the current printer in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” button to open docPrint window. You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
The second step is to open “Save As” dialog box in docPrint window. There are three methods offered here.
- You can click “File”—“Save As” to open “Save As” dialog box.
- You can use the “Save File” button which looks like a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- The hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” can also be taken to open “Save As” dialog box.
The last step is to save the target files in “Save As” dialog box. There are four operations you should follow. Please see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
- Please specify the location for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- You should input the name of the target files in “File name” edit box.
- The output format of the target files can be chosen in “Save as type” combo box.
- Please click “Save” button to save all the changes you have made.
You can see there is a green progress bar appear at the bottom of the window of docPrint, which can remind you the progress of the conversion from.
docPrint is a Windows printer driver that saves ink, paper and time by controlling printed output. It supports to print 2, 4, 6, 8 or 16 pages on a single sheet of paper.It also supports to scale A0, A1, A2, A3 papers to standard Letter or A4 paper sizes.
docPrint is also a document converter. It can convert any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others. docPrint supports various image formats, resolutions and compressions. docPrint is easy-to-use, just print a document to docPrint, you will be able to start using document printer software.
You can get more useful information about docPrint by clicking here.