WBMP format is some kind of black and white bitmap image format which is used by mobile devices such as cell phones and PDAs. WBMP file can be sent from one phone to another via the SMS messaging protocol. It is not a difficulty to convert MS Office Excel document of docPrint Document Converter Professionalas the tool.or xlsx to wbmp if you can take
docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also called as docPrint Pro. It has the ability to convert any printable documents to many kinds of image formats. It works in GUI version, Command Line version and virtual printer version. You can use the GUI version to convert documents to documents in batch; You can take the command line version as a helper when you want to develop software; If you need to save paper and in when printing documents, please choose the virtual printer version.
As a Window printer, docPrint can also act as a document converter. In this article you will see how to convert http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exeand install it on the computer. You will see docPrint in the printer list.with docPrint. Only three steps are required. please download docPrint Pro at
The first step—Run the printer driver.
If you want to run the printer driver before the conversion from, you should think about two situations.
- If you have set docPrint as the default printer, you just need to right click the Excel document and click “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- If not, please click “File”—“Print” to open the “Print” dialog box in an opened Excel document. Among many printers installed in the computer, you should choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” to close this dialog box. You can also take the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to help you.
The second step—Open “Save As” dialog box.
There are three ways supplied for you to open “Save As” dialog box in popup docPrint window. You can choose anyone of them. If you have some better ideas, welcome to leave messages and share with us.
- Click “File”—“Save as” in the window of docPrint.
- Click the “Save File” button in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
The third step—Save the target files.
For saving the target files and run the conversion from xls to wbmp, you should do as follows in “Save As” dialog box :
- Specify the location for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- Input the name of the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Choose the right output format for the target file in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to save the changes.
After you click on “Save” button, you are able to see a green progress bar at the bottom of docPrint window. The bar will be empty again when the conversion comes to the end and you will get the target files. To obtain more information about docPrint Pro, you can visit its homepage via clicking here.