With the help of VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro), it’s easy towhen you convert by a . VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) is an all-to-all document converter. And it provides a application named docPrint Pro Command Line that can help you solve your problem.
After you download VeryPDF Document Converter, and install it on your computer, you can find docPrint Pro Command Line, which in fact is the executable named doc2pdf.exe, in the installation directory. If you type the path name of this executable file in the command prompt window and press Enter, the basic usage and options will be displayed in the command prompt window.
- Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- Related option: -R <Rotate> : 90, 180, 270 angle
The rest part will show you how to use docPrint Pro Command Line to convertand rotate page.
1. Open a command prompt window
If you are under Windows XP, please choose any of the following ways to open a command prompt window:
- Click Start in the lower left corner of the screen > click Command Prompt on the Start menu.
- Click Start > click Run on the Start menu > type cmd in the Run dialog box > press Enter.
- Click Start > point to All Programs > point to Accessories > click Command Prompt.
2. Type aand press Enter
We have mentioned the basic usage of docPrint Pro Command Line before. Now, you should type a command line in line with the basic usage. For instance:
"C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -R 90 -i D:\input.pptx -o E:\output.pdf
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" stands for the executable file, which is docPrint Pro Command Line.
- -R 90 is the option for rotating clockwise.
- -i D:\input.pptx stands for the input file.
- -o E:\output.pdf stands for the output file.
VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line also support batch conversion. You can use the wildcard * to rotate pages of every files as in the following example: "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -R 270 -i D:\*.pptx -o E:\*.pdf. Please click Enter after you type a command line.
This is the method you can employ to rotate pages when you convert PowerPoint to PDF by command line. Do you think VeryPDF Document Converter is easy to use? If you want to get more knowledge about VeryPDF Document Converter, please visit http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html