The SDK Mini EMF Printer Driver can supply command line application and virtual printer application for software developers to call for implementing functions when developing their own software. With Mini EMF Printer Driver, you can print any printable documents to image formats. If you want to call the command line application in your applications to convert the document of word to image, you can also use Mini EMF Printer Driver.
To use the command line application to convert word to image, you should click here to download Mini EMF Printer Driver. You will see the executable file MiniPrint.exe in the installation directory after installing the SDK on your computer. If you need the developer license, you should buy it at the purchasing website: http://www.verypdf.com/order_miniemfprinter.html.
If you successfully buy the developer license, you will never need to pay any fees when you want to develop or distribute your applications developed with Mini EMF Printer Driver. You can also freely redistribute the components to your application.
There are three steps to convert word to image by using the command line application.
Step1. Please open the MS-DOS interface by one of the following ways.
- You can click “Start”—“Run” to open “Run” dialog box in which you should input “cmd” in “Open” combo box and click “OK” button.
- To open “Run” dialog box, you can also use the hot key “Window”+ “R”.
Step2. Input the commands in MS-DOS interface.
The command line is consisted of three parts—Called program, source file and target file. The following command line template is the one you should refer to.
miniprint.exe C:\in.doc C:\out.bmp
please see the command line example which is shown in Figure 1.
"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer v2.0\emf_printer_driver\miniprint.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\demo\word\GumDisease_HeartDisease.doc" C:\output.tga
- "C:\Program Files\VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer v2.0\emf_printer_driver\miniprint.exe" stands for the path of the command line application. You can drag MiniPrint.exe from the installation directory into MS-DOS command line window directly instead of inputting the long path word by word.
- "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\demo\word\GumDisease_HeartDisease.doc" is the path of source file.
- C:\output.tga stands for the path and the name of the target file.
After inputting the commands, please hit “Enter” button on your keyboard and wait for several seconds. When the conversion from word to image is over, you can find your target file in the specified location.
The name the virtual printer supplied by the SDK Mini EMF Printer Driver is VeryPDF Demo EMF Printer which can be used to print any printable document to EMF image within one step.
If you want to know more information about Mini EMF Printer Driver, please click the link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/mini-emf-printer-driver.htm.