This article aims to introduce two methods on how to print web page from Chrome to PDF file. One is to use a document converter like VeryPDF docPrint Pro to convert web page first, and then to print in the PDF reader application next. The other one is to use a printer like VeryPDF docPrint to directly print web page to PDF. You can try both of the methods to see which method is more suitable for you. If you don’t have a converter or a printer, you can fine one on the internet. I strongly recommend you to download and try software at https://www.verypdf.com. I’ ve been using its products for a year, and feel they are really easy to use.
Method 1 requires two steps.
Step 1: convert web page from Chrome to PDF file by VeryPDF docPrint Pro
Run docPrint Pro>>select Add URL on the File menu>>copy the website of the page from site box of Chrome >> paste to the edit box of docPrint, and press OK
>>click the Setting button on the docPrint Pro panel>> select the output format to “.pdf” and OK>>click start>>name the PFD file and press Save>>PDF file is ready and automatically open
Step 2 print PDF file
Select Print on the file menu in the panel of Adobe Reader>>select options>>print
Method 2 requires only one step
Go to the webpage>>press Ctrl+P>>select the docPrint in the box on the left of Destination >>press Print
>>preview and modify the converted PDF file >>press the printer icon>>press OK
- How to print Web page from FireFox to PDF file?
- How to insert a page break in HTML so htmltools.exe parses it?
- A guide to use docPrint Document Converter with GUI
- Problems getting good results from htmltools HTML to PDF conversion
- VeryPDF Document Converter is a high performance software product that dynamically converts various documents to PDF and other formats
- I want to convert htm files from my database( Microsoft access) to pdf, without losing details
- How to break pages and HTML tables in htmltools application by using CSS Page Breaks When Converting HTML to PDF?
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software can be used to convert between 50+ document formats, the Enterprise Server Solution
- HTML to PDF Conversion using Java
- Convert HTML to PDF file at special width and height
- Intercepting data sent to a Windows printer, print capture software, Hook StartDoc, StartPage, EndPage, EndDoc & AbortDoc, etc. functions, Keeping a soft copy of print jobs, Hook print spooler on server
- Convert documents of HTML to image and set resolution by command line
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together
- Convert PPT to image and set color depth by command line