If you want to get ride of all the pictures in a pd file, PDF to PowerPoint Converter can make it. But if you want get ride of one exact picture in a pdf file, you can use PDF to Word Converter.
I have used the first software PDF to PowerPoint Converter and I know the way of getting ride of pictures by it. PDF to PowerPoint Converter was developed by VeryPDF who is very professional in the convertion software. If you have other requirements about the converting from one format to another, VeryPDF is very helpful for you. You can have a look of its website. https://www.verypdf.com/index.html
PDF to PowerPoint Converter only can convert pdf file to PowerPoint but it has many special features. Such as accurately preserve text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF; Meanwhile it can get ride of the pictures in the pdf file accurately. Then I will show you the way of getting ride of pictures in a pdf file.
- Download PDF to PowerPoint Converter here. https://www.verypdf.com/pdf2ppt/index.html
- Enter its interface you will see a menu bar like this. It is about the output content of the converted pdf file. If you do not need all the pictures, please click “Text only(No Images). By clicking this menu, all the pictures will be gotten ride of the pdf file and keep all the text in the PowerPoint.
- Then Please see this menu bar. It is about the kinds of the text boxes. “Auto layout contexts” means all the content will be arranged automatically and the same with the text boxes in it. “Flow text with the text boxes” means the text boxes will follow the flow text. “Exact reconstruction mode” means you can reedit very small units of text boxes. I guess this part will be also useful for you,
- Next step is choosing the page range. It is very easy to understand. If you want to convert all, please click the first option. If you want to convert the detail page, please choose the second one.
- Then Please input the password if the source file has.
- Then please convert it and do not forget to save it.
Last I will show you my fruit ff convetion.