I did send you an untouched pdf.
Most important is the front/first page with boonbook.com and the Download free books as shown underneath.
I have also seen your test version but the most important text to be removed is still there:
1st page/ front page > XXXXXXXX.com > to be removed
under the picture of the lion > Download free books at XXXXXXXX.com > to be removed
So, how do we get this removed permanently?? And why is this appearing For Evaluation Only.
Copyright (c) by VeryPDF.com Inc
Edited by VeryPDF PDF Editor Version 2.6
It does appear on some pages, not on all pages!
You can use PDF Password Remover to remove security settings from your PDF file first, open decrypted PDF file in PDF Editor, click “Edit Comment” button, drag a white color filled rectangle on XXXXXXXX.com text string, we hoping this solution will useful to you, please look at following screenshot,
Also, after you purchased PDF Editor product, the demo watermark will be removed from your modified PDF file.
- Redact PDF: Permanently Removing Sensitive Content from PDF Files with VeryPDF Software
- Efficient OCR Software Development with VeryPDF OCR SDK – Affordable and Customizable Solution for Developers
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software Converts Word, DOC, DOCX, PDF, WPS, HTML, RTF, XLS, XLS, Excel and all popular file types
- How to add text stamps to PDF pages and convert PDF pages to image files with PDF Editor OCX product?
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- Streamline Your Document Workflow with VeryPDF Conversion Service
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- VeryPDF PDF Editor is a powerful software that allows users to edit PDF files easily
- How to insert bookmarks into PDF files?
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- Compress PDF in batch by PDF Editor
- Add clip art to PDF
- PDF Software and Printing Software – PDF Shaper
- I noticed that I can add note-shaped mark to my PDF file with VeryPDF PDF Editor by both the annotation and comment, do they have differences?
- PDF Editor ActiveX Control, Create, Edit and Print PDF documents from an ActiveX Control (OCX)