Wingding images belong to a part of VeryPDF PDF Editor and there are 223 pictures about wingding images, mainly including some cartoon pictures such as telephone, TV, cup, house, envelope and the like, arabic numerals from No.1 to No.10, face expression, and some figures such as indicative figure, time figure and so on. Yet all the pictures are colorless, they are black and white. You can add these pictures to a PDF file by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor.
Download VeryPDF PDF Editor at www.verypdf.com then open the software and add a PDF file to it. In the menu of the software you can find Document option, click it and choose PDF Annotation, thus the PDF Annotation window pops out.
in the PDF Annotation window there are ten options, choose the Wingding option
Choose one wingding image as annotation, you only need double-click the wingding image, then the wingding image will be added to the PDF file. These wingding images can be added repeatedly, moreover after the adding you can adjust the wingding images’ size.
double-click the wingding image
the wingding image has been added to the PDF file by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor
- Intelligent PDF Data Extraction with VeryPDF Data Extraction SDK: JSON Output, Table Extraction, and More
- How to add Wingdng2 image as annotations to PDF files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- PDF annotation in web browser and save to database
- VeryPDF PDF Web Viewer: View and Annotate PDFs on the Web and Mobile Applications
- VeryPDF PDF Extract allows you to extract content from PDF files and save it in a structured data format
- Powerful VeryPDF PDF Conversion SDK for Developers: Convert PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and More!
- PDF Indexed Search Library for Developers to Search and Highlight Keywords in PDF pages
- Streamline Form Filling with VeryPDF PDF Form Filler SDK and HTML5 PDF Form Filler Online
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- How to add graphic annotations to PDF files?
- Hello, I am an editor, and sometimes I need to stamp the "APPROVED" word on some PDF files, how can I do it?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] PDF Signature — Digitally sign your PDF documents Easy to use
- Add mathematical symbol to PDF
- How to show fonts in PDF that are not installed on the computer?