CIN is the image created by Kodak's Cineon film system. CIN file can transfer film images to a digital format for electronic compositing, manipulation and enhancement, then outputs back to film with no loss of image quality. With the help of docPrint Document Converter Professional, you can convert excel to cin or xls to cin easier and faster. If you don’t know what is docPrint Document Converter Professional, please go on reading this article.
docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also called as docPrint Pro is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP formats.
docPrint has three available applications—GUI application which is good at batch conversion, command line application which is often used by many software developers, virtual printer which can be used to save paper and ink. According to your needs, you can choose any application. This article will give you a interpretation about how to convert excel to cin with the virtual printer docPrint because it is also a powerful document converter besides the function of virtual printer.
You should download docPrint Pro at https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe for smoothly using docPrint. After installing docPrint Pro on your computer, you can see docPrint in printer list by clicking “Start”—“Printers and Faxes”.
1. Run the printer driver.
- If docPrint is the default printer on your computer, you should right click the Excel document and click “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- If not, please open the Excel document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” button. You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
2. Open “Save As” dialog box.
You can use anyone of the following three methods to open “Save As” dialog box. If you have some other ideas, please share with us.
- You can click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the “Save File” button which looks like a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard at the same time.
3. Save the target files.
The target files can be saved in “Save As” dialog box in which you should do the following operations.
- Please choose a suitable location for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- Input the name for the target files in “File name” edit box.
- Choose the right output format for the target files in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” to save all the changes.
Pleas see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
The target files will appear after the conversion from excel to cin is finished. Please browse the target files with some kind of image editing or viewing application. To read more similar articles, you can visit the blog VeryPDF Knowledge Base.