Question:I am working on an Application which would need to store small files (images , word doc, PPT and PDF) I want to use a cloud service which will enable me to do this without caring about Disk space and other stuffs. It should have an Java API already built for it or else a simple Restful service. Cost is not a big concern, performance is important. And to be more specific the one like Google Cloud storage? Any other better than these are also welcome. Is there such one on VeryPDF?
Answer: For now, VeyPDF ShareFile can be used as cloud service for storing files without size limitation. Different with Google Cloud storage, this cloud based service supports nearly all the common file formats like Office file, image files, HTML, text, PDF and so on so forth. And VeryPDF ShareFile also can be used to do store file by cloud API from cellphone, small devices like iPad and other Android without login. If you have ever used Google Cloud storage, you must know that you need to have an account and then login then you can upload files for long time storage. However, when using VeryPDF ShareFile this step could be saved, without account, you can also store files. Same with Google Cloud storage, this cloud based service is also totally free. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to store files by cloud API through ShareFile.
- The following snapshot is from the online website, please have a check. All you need to do is that click button Add File then you can upload files you need to store.
- When uploading there will be processing bar showing the uploading process. When uploading finishes, all files uploaded will be listed there with file size, file type and others.
- In the above example, I have uploaded PDF, TXT, EPS, and PPT file. You can add more according to your needs. If you have uploaded some one by mistake, simply cancel it.
How to check store file by ShareFile?
- When you need to check the stored file, simply open this website if you are computer user. However, when you check stored file from small devices, please use the following URL http://a.vpdf.net. It is much more easy to remember.
- When check files one elements is quite important, that is ShareID. When open this website, simply put the share ID in the box, all the uploaded files will show up.
If you still store files by Disk , I must say that you are a little out of date. Please try VeryPDF ShareFile for storing files by cloud API. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.