we need to use your product to convert any files to pdf, We have an internal web-application (.ASP) IIS 6.0, on Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 and we need to know which type of license to buy.
We tried your example but , as you informed about trial version on asp, it doesn't work, instead it worked if we call the exe directly from shell (with trial's alerts!!!)
(example : C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v6.0\doc2pdf.exe"" -i C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Portale\ASP_Pages\test.txt -o C:\output.pdf).
Is it possible to call directly your exe from an asp page like the example below?
Otherwise let us know how to use your product for our scope.
oShell.Run """C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v6.0\doc2pdf.exe"" -i C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Portale\ASP_Pages\test.txt -o C:\output.pdf"
ps: We are a Corporate and after purchase, we'll need an invoice.
Thanks for your message, if you will run the software on one server, you will need to purchase one server license.
If you wish call EXE from ASP page directly, we suggest you may try our "DOC to Any Converter Command Line", you can use "DOC to Any Converter Command Line" to instead of docPrint Pro directly,
The cost of "DOC to Any Converter Command Line" Server License is USD295 per license, you can purchase it from following web page,
You can use VeryPDFComRunCmd COM to call doc2any.exe from ASP code directly, please look at following web pages for more information,
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software batch converts DOCX, PDF, MOBI, WPS, HTML, TXT and other document file formats
- How to overlay an image into a specific location in an existing PDF on a certain page? More PDF Command Line Tools Questions.
- How to Freeze a Word document or PDF document?
- Is there a Command Line only package to convert MS Office files to PDF?
- How to print Word document two pages per sheet to save the papers and Ink Toner?
- How to print and append word documents to an existing PDF file?
- VeryPDF PDF Compressor Suite is the industry’s best OCR and PDF conversion automation software
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- Some image in word docs did not get converted to pdf file
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- monitor a folder for DOC to SWF conversion
- Cannot compress TIF file by VeryDOC Doc2Any
- Can I convert Word to PDF by Free Text To PDF Converter
- Use DOC to Any Converter to convert Excel documents to BMP files