docPrint is a Document Freezer for Windows users, it's a desktop application that converts your documents and images to PDF, TXT, JPG, TIFF, or PNG formats, "freezing" the look of the input documents and protecting them from any amendments. No matter which device the document will be displayed on, it will look exactly the same as the original.
Why do you need to Freeze your documents?
In general, converting an Adobe PDF document, Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook e-mail, PowerPoint presentation, HTML page, Photoshop image file, XPS file, text file, or JPEG image to another format is usually not a problem. But what if you need to batch convert many files and don't want to repeat the same operations over and over again? docPrint File Converter can save your time every day.
Download docPrint Pro for free and you can convert:
* MS Word DOC to JPG / TIFF
* HTML to JPG / PNG
* JPEG to TIFF / TIFF to JPEG
* PDF to JPG / TIFF / TXT
* Publisher PUB files to JPG
* MS Word to TIFF
* TIFF to JPEG / PNG
* ODF / ODT to JPG
* PPTX / PPSX to PDF
* TXT to JPG
* more and more...
Please by following steps to convert a Word document to a Froze PDF document,
1. Please download and install a docPrint Pro software from this web page,
2. After you install docPrint Pro software, you will see two Virtual Printers in the Printer&Fax folder, one is "docPrint", another is "docPrint PDF Driver",
3. You can run following command line to convert a Word document to high quality PDF document,
"D:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v8.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i D:\downloads\UK-Schools.docx -o D:\downloads\UK-Schools.pdf
4. You can run following command line to convert a PDF file to a multi-page TIFF document,
"D:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v8.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i D:\downloads\UK-Schools.pdf -o D:\downloads\UK-Schools.tif
5. You can run following command line to convert a multi-page TIFF file to a multi-page PDF document, the contents in generated PDF file are frozen, they are pictures, they can't be changed at all,
"D:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v8.0\imgconv.exe" D:\downloads\UK-Schools.tif D:\downloads\UK-Schools2.pdf
If you wish compress the TIFF file to PDF file with small file size, please use following command line,
"D:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v8.0\imgconv.exe" -compress Group4 -type bilevel -monochrome D:\downloads\UK-Schools.tif D:\downloads\UK-Schools2.pdf
You may download and test docPrint Pro software by yourself, if you encounter any problem, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.