VeryPDF Scan to PDF Converter for iOS software can be downloaded from following web page,
Download App by two-dimensional code,
VeryPDF Scan to PDF is a scanner for iPhone and iPad devices. It can turn your iOS device into a document scanner! Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
VeryPDF Scan to PDF software includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. VeryPDF Scan to PDF offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
VeryPDF Scan to PDF can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
Use your device as a handy portable scanner. Convert paper bills, invoices, tickets and any other documents into the popular PDF format. Organize and keep copies for reference at anytime. Share by email or cloud.
Scan To PDF allows you to obtain images of documents from your camera or image library and convert them into great looking multi-page PDF files. The app includes a proprietary image processing algorithm that converts the color images taken from the camera into great looking black and white images. Once the PDFs are generated, you can export them via email, printer, or to any other app that accepts PDFs. In fact, printing the PDFs essentially turns the app into a copy machine.
If you have an efax service, Scan To PDF is a great way of inputting documents for faxing.
WHAT PEOPLE USE VeryPDF Scan to PDF FOR:
- Scan excerpts from books and publications for general use, work or study.
- Scan receipts, bills, invoices and tracking expenses.
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand.
- Capture newspaper clips and other useful information like recipes, tips or ads.
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use.
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify.
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox.
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner.
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard.
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues.
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking.
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference.
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter.
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Convert to platform-independent PDFs.
- Variety of scanning modes (color, gray scale, black and white).
- Automatic border detection.
- Proprietary image processing algorithm for great looking documents.
- Import from camera, or image library.
- Export PDFs via email, printer, DropBox, or to any other app that accepts PDFs.
- Export individual images via image library.
- Magnified view to see full image detail.
- Universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. VeryPDF Scan to PDF will remove any unnecessary background.
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing.
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files.
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans.
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search.
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications.
- Prints over AirPrint.
- Shares document over WiFi for easy access from your computer.
- Documents are processed on the iPhone or iPad, not sent to a third-party server.
- Save documents to Photo Albums.
- Website: https://www.verypdf.com
- Support: http://support.verypdf.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.