Convert scanned PDF or non-searchable PDF files to text file
Is your pdf2txt able to extract text from the vectorial part of a pdf, such as for example from a pdf converted from a dwg file?
If so, does it allow batch extraction of normal and vectorial text out of a group of pdf files?
Typical producer of pdfs: GPL GhostScript 8.15(.63) into Acrobat 5.x
Thanks for your reply!
You can download "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line" product from our website to try, "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line" can convert any type of PDF files to text files properly,
pdf2txtocr.exe -ocr D:\temp3\xp5.pdf D:\temp3\xp5.txt
- I want to convert scanned documents to csv files
- Error Codes for PDF2TXTEx function and does PDF2TXTEx function working in blocking mode?
- How to add or stamp page numbers to the OCR generated PDF file by PDF to Text Converter Command Line application?
- EMF To Text Converter SDK, Metafile to Text Converter SDK, WMF to Text Converter SDK
- Cloud PDF Data Extractor does extract data from PDF invoices and automate your business
- In VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line software, may I know if the X and Y coordinates represent in points and can I apply a standard factor to convert it to cm?
- I want get the text contents and positions from a PDF file
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- I am a .Net Developer that needs the ability to read a single PDF and output to several PDF Documents, and also convert PDF to Excel Spreadsheet
- How to convert from PDF to text in memory completely?
- Text Extraction SDK (Extract ASCII text from PDF, Postscript, EPS, WMF, EMF), Extracting EMF file from SPL file format, Extract text from .emf spool file format
- PDF to TEXT Converter SDK and EXE versions
- Page breaker symbol in PDF to Text Converter
- PDF to Text Converter can’t align text lines
- Question on PDF2TXT and Unicode characters
This entry was posted in PDF to Text Converter
and tagged pdf to text
. Bookmark the permalink