PDF to Word Converter for Mac system
I was certain this PDF to Word was advertised as software for the Macintosh. My computer now tells me it is for Windows so I must assume I can’t use it. It would be really sporting if you folks would make sure your product is advertised as for windows only and NOT FOR MAC. Forwarded your notice to my daughter who has a PC using Windows, hopefully she can downloaded and uses it.
Yes, our PDF2Word does support Windows, you can install PDF2Word to a Windows system and use it without any problem.
Our PDF to Word Converter doesn't support Mac system (Macintosh), sorry for this matter.
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- Best PDF Converter Professional in the market
- How to import PDF documents into VeryPDF PDF to Word for iOS (iPhone and iPad) App?
- Convert PDF to Searchable and Editable Formats
- PDF to Word SDK, PDF to DOC SDK, PDF to DOCX SDK, PDF to RTF SDK, Open PDF in MS Word, Royalty Free PDF to Word Conversion API, Best Complete PDF-to-Word API
- The PDF to Word converter fails to convert
- From PDF to Word, VeryPDF options
- “Exact mode for reconstruction” option in PDF2Word product
- Convert PDF to Word and retain original page layouts
- Issue with PDF2Word V3.0
This entry was posted in PDF to Word Converter
and tagged PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink