What do i need to convert any office documents (DOC(X), XLS, PPT(X), etc…) to page images
I’m interested in your products but I can’t find out what exactly I need for my project.
My project, written in VB6, should be able to convert any office documents (DOC(X), XLS, PPT(X), etc…) to page images, which is possible I suppose with the Doc2Any_SDK. However, it also need to change the orientation of the document (portrait should become landscape after converting).
As far I see, I can’t do that with the doc2any_sdk. I was also trying to convert to PDF and then from PDF to image with the PDF to image sdk (Maybe its possible to change the page settings etc).
Unfortunately, I can’t realize the change of the orientation.
Is it possible? If so, which component(s) exactly do I need ?
VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter is able to convert your office documents (DOC(X), XLS, PPT(X), etc…) to page images, but it can't change the orientation during conversion, it will keep the orientation same as input office documents in output image files.
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- How to call doc2any.exe or htmltools.exe from a service?
- Combine Word DOC files into one PDF file
- Problem converting foreign language stories with PDFcamp Printer
- image missing in htmltools
- Convert any file type to PDF
- Converting RTF to PDF (Correction)
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to any
. Bookmark the permalink