convert a PCL file to pdf but the image did not convert
I downloaded your product for trial and tried to convert a PCL file to pdf but the image did not convert. Before I buy your product is it possible to convert images on a PCL format to pdf?
Attached is the file in a PCL format that needs to be converted to pdf then to word document.
Thank you for your help.
Please look at attached PDF file, this PDF file was created by our PCL to PDF Converter product, everything is fine in this PDF file.
Will this PDF file reach your requirement?
Thank you for your reply, looks like maybe because I have a trial version. Is it possible to convert a pdf back to PCL, does your software have this ability?
Yes, our PDF to Vector can convert from PDF file to PCL file, you can download PDF to Vector from following web page to try,
pdf2vec.exe C:\test.pdf C:\out.pcl
- Convert PCL to PDF and specify paper size by command line
- A tool to convert print files (PXL and PCL) to PDF, PS, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, etc.
- How to convert PCL to PDF and barcode text contents by command line
- How to convert PCL to PDF and add bookmarks to PDF by command line
- How to convert PCL to PDF and set PDF information (title, subject, author, etc.)
- How to convert PCL files in a folder to one PDF and add PDF information
- How to merge many PCL files into one PDF for printing
- How to convert PCL to PDF in A3/ A4 paper size for printer or copier
- How to convert PCL file to PDF file with A3 paper by pcl5c.exe application?
- Software Development Kit—Convert PCL to PDF in Visual C++, Visual Basic, etc.
- XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS
- pdf to vector
- Scanned PDF image to word
- Support for PdfToVector
- Linux version of pdf2vec software
This entry was posted in PDF to Vector Converter
and tagged PCL to PDF
, PDF to PCL
. Bookmark the permalink