How can I attach the created PDF file as email attachment?
When you create a new pdf file,you may want to share it to your friend through email.PDFcamp Printer has a useful function which can mail your file as an attachment to others.
You should make sure there is a PDFcamp Printer in your computer and now it will show you how to mail your pdf file directly.
1.Open the document you want to print to pdf file,then click “file”—“print”
2.Set parameter in properties.There is a “Save as ”item,please click it and check “mail after creation”.
3.Save and name the file.You can see a new window popping up.(NOTE:You should make sure there is a email client in your computer or you are not able to send the message.)
4.Input the information of the email,then you can send it.
PDFcamp Printer is really powerful which can realize so many functions.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- Print TGA to PDF and send PDF by email to other people
- PDF Printing Issue
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- PDFcamp Printer x64 v2.5 version does support Windows Server 2008 64bit system
- How to set page margins in generated PDF files?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink