The first page of thes will leave you an impression, whether it is good or bad. But you have the right to edit it to ensure it will leave your a sound impression. If you are introduced a tool to help you of , why not have a try?
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window.
Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto of
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -~ “50,60” –u “1”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -~ “50,60”:- ~ to edit content offset, “50,60” the first parameter is x-offset and the next y-offset,
- –u “1” : –u to specify pages, “1” refers to .
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see the command prompt popping up
Step 4 open the file to check the effect.
This screenshot clearly shows you the pdf content offset of the first page has been changed according to the command line. If you are interested, you can specify other pages in line with you needs.
If you have any further questions please feel free to leave your comments below, the VeryPDF.com values them very much.