VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, as one of the best PDF printer driver, can really help user tofiles via in a very convenient way. It does not require Adobe environment, so, you can files even there is no Adobe product installed in your computer. It allows you to add watermarks in different sizes, fonts, colors, etc. So all you need to do is enter a in the command prompt window, and let VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line to handle the rest thing. If you want to print PDF, you are going to need two commands in the command line: -wtext <string> and –wu.
The following show how to add an underlined font watermark and print PDF via command line. There are three steps should be taken:
Step 1: Open the command prompt window
You can open the command prompt window by clicking “Start” > “Run” > entering cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > pressing “OK”. The black and white command prompt window will pop out without delay. These four steps are illustrated below.
Step 2: Enter a command line
The following is the command line pattern you should follow, when you want to add an underlined font watermark and print PDF via command line.
pdfprint.exe -wtext <string> -wu <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line.
- -wtext <string> is the command that can be employed to add a watermark to a PDF file. The angle brackets <> are always used to mark essential contents and string refers to character string. Usually, the text for watermark should be enclosed by a pair of quotes “”.
- -wu stands for an underlined font. You can use this command to specify the watermark font as underlined.
- <PDF Files> represents the input PDF file.
The pattern above can simply illustrate what are concluded in a command line when you plan to print PDF and add underlined font watermark. However, you seldom enter bare name of the executable file and the bare name of the input PDF file in the command line. In order to make the computer understand which files are you referring to, you should type the whole directory of the executable file as well as the directory of the input PDF file. Please take a look at the following example, which might help better understand what you should enter in the command prompt window: two directories and two commands.
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -wtext "watermark" -wu D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file. It indicates that the executable file pdfprint.exe is placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk D.
- -wtext "watermark" is the command you use to add the text watermark to the PDF file. You can also use quotes to mark other contents like Hello and verypdf to the files when you print PDF files.
- -wu is the command to specify underlined as the font of the watermark. w stands for watermark, and u represents underlined.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the input PDF file, which is stored in the root folder of disk D. You can replace it with the directory of the PDF file you want to print in your computer.
Step 3: Press the “Enter” key
After you press “Enter” on the keyboard, the accessible printer will receive a message from the computer and begins to print PDF with underlined watermark on each page in a fast way. The process will take only seconds. The illustration below can show the comparison between a default font watermark (left) and an underlined font watermark (right):
If you want to free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html