Do you know how to print MS Office PowerPoint to pdf? As we all known that it is hard work for us to print MS Office PowerPoint to pdf without any software. We must to accomplish it with a tool. Here an idea tool is the best choice for you to choose. ThePro, short for the Converter Professional. It has two virtual printers, one is the , and the other is the docPrint PDF Driver. Between one of them, we need to print MS Office PowerPoint to pdf by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
First, download and install the docPrint PDF Pro
- Click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Install it in your computer by following the wizard prompts.
Second, open and print
① Open a MS Office PowerPoint file; click “File”
② Find “print”, click it, or press the hot key “ctrl+p”
③Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click it.
As the picture 1 showed
Third, choose and save
Wait for a moment, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup (a warm tip)
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PDF” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed
Fourth, open and compare
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
You will easily find that we had printed PowerPoint to pdf by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
Please look at the following screenshots
Since the steps are so clear, why not to experience by yourself? The same way to print PPt to pdf. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.