PNM is an image file extension, which can refer to PGM (portable graymap format), PBM (portable bitmap format), and PPM (portable pixmap format). It is a kind of portable any map format. The PGM, PPM, AND PBM are image file formats which were developed to facilitate the exchange between multiple platforms.
Color depth or bit depth is the number of bits for a single pixel in an image. The color depth can be used to present the amount of color which can be allowed in an image.
HTML Converter Command Line or HTML converter can be used to convert HTML to PNM and other files like TXT, TIF and GIF. It also can be used to convert between image files like from PCX to TTFF, and PNG to JP2. If you want to download HTML Converter Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/htmltools/index.html#dl
How toand convert HTML to PNM?
Only three steps are needed toand convert HTML to PNM via a .
1. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” on the screen;
- Click “Run” on the home menu.
- When you open the “Run” dialog box,
- A. Enter “cmd” first;
- B. Click on “OK” second.
2. Enter a
When you see the command prompt window, you can enter a command line in the following mode:
htmltools -bitcount <int> <HTML file> <PNM file>
- htmltools ---- the executable file, which refers to htmltools.exe in the folder htmltools after you decompress the install file.
- -bitcount <int> ---- the command that can be used to . The angle brackets enclose the essential content. int means integer, which allows 1, 8 and 24 here.
- <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file.
- <PNM file> ---- the output PNM file.
However, when you enter a command line in the command prompt window, you should enter the whole directories instead of only the names. For instance,
E:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -bitcount 1 D:\in\tree.html E:\out\tree.pnm
- E:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. It is placed in the folder htmltools on disc E. You can change the directory.
- -bitcount 1 ---- the command which is used to specify 1-bit as the output PNM file. The number can be replaced by 8 or 24.
- D:\in\tree.html ---- the directory of the input HTML file, called tree in the folder in on disk D. This directory can be replaced.
- E:\out\tree.pnm represents the directory of the output file tree in the format PNM, placed in the folder out on disk E.
3. Press “Enter”
Simply press the “Enter” key, the computer will process the conversion from HTML to PNM right away.