When you need to VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line here.and convert WMF to PDF, you are highly recommended to use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to help you handle the documents. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line supports batch conversion and ; hence you can convert multiple WMF to PDF files in an effective way. By means of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you only need to take three steps to and convert WMF to PDF. You can directly download this application by clicking
After you install this application, please follow the instruction below to set the margin and convert WMF to PDF.
Step 1: Open the command prompt window
To open the command prompt window requires four steps: click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen; > click “Run” on the menu; > When the “Run” dialog box appears, enter “cmd” in it. > click “OK, and the command prompt window will appear on the screen immediately.
Step 2: Type a
Type the following four items in order in the command prompt window: the directory of the executable file, the command for margin setting, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. Maybe you need to take a look at the following pattern including the four items mentioned just now.
htmltools -margin <string> <WMF file> <PDF file>
- htmltools is the main executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
- -margin <string> is the command that can be used to set page margin to PDF file. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential elements. string here means character string. The parameter value following –margin can be divided into four types:
- -margin 10 : Set margin to 10pt to left
- -margin 10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top
- -margin 10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right
- -margin 10x10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right,bottom
- WMF file is the input file.
- PDF file is the output file.
The following is a perfect example of command line. It consists of the four items mentioned above, and includes the directories of the files.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -margin 10 C:\in\*.wmf D:\out\*.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file. It represents the executable file htmltools.exe located in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -margin 10---- the command that can be used to set margin to 10pt to left. The following is the comparison between the PDF file with no margin and the PDF file with a margin on the left side.
- C:\in\*.wmf ---- the directory of the input files. The wildcard * represents all the input WMF files in the folder in on disk C. The file extension specifies WMF as the input format.
- D:\out\*.pdf ---- the directory of output files. Here, the file extension specifies PDF as the output format. It indicates that all the result files should be placed in the folder out on disk D.
If you like, you can replace the directories in the example above with the directories of the files in your computer first, then copy it and paste to the command prompt window.
Step 3: Press “Enter”
Press the key “Enter”. The computer will begin to convert WMF to PDF and leave a margin on the page without delay. Meanwhile, you can view the information of conversion displayed in the command prompt window. When you see “result=OK” in the command prompt, it means the computer has converted one of the files. If you want to buy the full version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase. If you want to learn more about how to convert WMF to other files, please read related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF. If you are interested in other products, please visit the home page of VeryPDF.