docPrint Document Converter Professional allows you to convert document of OpenOffice to psd in a short time because docPrint Document Converter Professional is really a easy-to-use application that everyone can master it quickly. For downloading docPrint Pro which is short for docPrint Document Converter Professional, please click the following link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe.
The virtual printer docPrint of docPrint Pro will play the leading role in this article because it is not only a simple Windows printer which supports to scale the paper size, it is also a document converter which can convert any printable documents to image formats within three steps. Please see the following contents which are about the steps for the conversion from OpenOffice to psd.
- Please run the printer driver at first.
- If you have set docPrint as your default printer, the whole work will be easy and fast. You can right click the OpenOffice document and click “Print” in the dropdown list to run docPrint directly.
- If docPrint is not the default printer, you have to open the document which needs to be converted and click “File”—“Print” or press “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the “Print” dialog box. Then you are able to choose “docPrint” as the current printer from many printers in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” button.
- In “docPrint” main interface, please try to open the “Save As” dialog box.
- You can click the “Save File” button which is a little like the floppy disk.
- Or use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” combination which is taken by many people when saving files.
- You can also click “File”—“Save as” in “docPrint” main interface.
- Save the target file in “Save As” dialog box.
- In the “Save As” dialog box shown in Figure1, you should find the location for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Then input the name of the target file in “File name” edit box.
- To ensure the output format, you should choose the right one in “Save as type” combo box.
- At last please click “Save” button.
These are all the steps about the conversion from OpenOffice to psd. You’d better try it yourself if you are interested in the application.
There are also two other applications in docPrint Pro—GUI application and command line application. You can use the GUI application to make batch conversion and if you are a software developer, the command line application may be a good helper to you.