VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is a professional application designed to convert web files in formats such as HTM to PDF in batch. It also supports owner password setting as well as user password setting to protect PDF from being read, modified, copied, and printed by unauthorized users. With the assistance of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you can perfectly protect PDF file by setting password, encrypt options, and key length. You can click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to free download this application and try the free trial version.
The following will introduce a way to batch convert HTM to PDF and protect PDF.
1. Open the command prompt window
In the Windows XP, you can open the command prompt window by clicking Start, > clicking Run, > typing “cmd”, >and clicking OK.
2. Type a
The following is a basic usage of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line: htmltools [options] <HTM file> [<PDF file>]. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line support wildcard *, so you can use c:\*.htm to represent all the HTM file on disk C, and d:\*.pdf to represent all the PDF files on disk D.
The following are some related options to protect PDF files.
- -openpwd <string> : Set 'open password' to PDF file
- -ownerpwd <string> : Set 'owner password' to PDF file
- -keylen <int> : Key length (40 or 128 bit)
- -keylen 0: 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
- -keylen 1: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
- -keylen 2: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
- -encryption <int> : Restrictions
- -encryption 0: Encrypt the file only
- -encryption 3900: Deny anything
- -encryption 4: Deny printing
- -encryption 8: Deny modification of contents
- -encryption 16: Deny copying of contents
- -encryption 32: No commenting
If you don’t want others to protect PDF files from being modified by unauthorized users, you can set an owner password for PDF files and deny modification of contents. For instance,
d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -ownerpwd "smile" -keylen 2 –encryption 8 c:\*.htm d:\*.pdf
If you want to get more information about the how to convert documents other than convert HTM to PDF, and other usages of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line or buy it, please click here to visit the product page of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.