Do you need to show your PowerPoint on Android device in the flash style? Do you need to upload PowerPoint to website for showing it to all your friends? Do you need to show PowerPoint without MS Office installed on any system, no matter Windows, Mac, Linux or Unix? If you have one of the needs above, the following article will be quite helpful for you. VeryPDF developed one cloud based application named Free Online PowerPoint to HTML5 Slideshow Maker, by which you can view PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTM, HTML, TXT, RTF, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, Multipage TIFF documents as Online HTML5 Slideshow and HTML5 Presentation.
This free line application also provides multiform modes for you to choose. If you need to know more information about this software, now let us check main features of this software.
- Convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTM, HTML, TXT, RTF, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, Multipage TIFF documents to HTML5 slideshow. is quite easy for it.
- Free online application, if you do not need to keep output slideshow longer than 24 hours. This software is totally free for you.
- Cube, page, concave, zoom, linear, fade and other transition styles are supported.
- It allows you to choose loop presentation method.
- Option to choose number of milliseconds between automatically proceeding to the next slide.
- This is a HTML5-based document viewer, it allows your users to view your documents with any web browser including iOS and Android mobile devices. No Flash or Silverlight required.
- This application is one of the cloud API application, if you have API code, this software is free online forever in output.
- The output files could be viewed at any browsers and any flat forms only where there is web net connection.
- This software is quite easy to use, you do not need to download any software to your computer or cellphone.
- The conversion could also be done at any system or flat forms.
How to use?
When you enter the website, then you will find all the steps have been marked there clearly. Simply like Upload PowerPoint either local or online—> Input the API code if you have. –> Do the setting part according to your needs. –> upload and vieweffect.
The following example is converted from PowerPoint to slideshow, I embed it here. Please check the effect. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.