Barcodes have become a ubiquitous element of modern civilization and are widely used by stores and warehouses, in healthcare, to facilitate the separation and indexing of documents, to keep track of objects and people, and in other areas.
VeryPDF Barcode .NET SDK is the professional 1D & 2D barcode reader andlibrary for .NET, WPF and Silverlight.
Licensing for VeryPDF Barcode .NET SDK is very flexible. It can be licensed in several editions according to supported framework, functionality and barcode symbology.
- This program is the .NET library completely written in C#
- AnyCPU, x86 and x64 mode support
- Read an ideal, distorted or damaged barcode from image
- Create a barcode in raster or vector format
- Writes more than 30 linear barcode types in bitmap and PDF, in vector or raster format.
- Recognizes linear barcodes (including Patch Code) in more than 90 different image formats including PDF*.
- Recognizes barcodes' orientation from 0° to 360°.
- Detects multiple barcodes from black & white, grayscale and color images.
- Returns the string value of each barcode recognized.
- Returns the type of each barcode recognized.
- Returns the bounding box of each barcode: top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right points.
- Detects nearly 20 industrial 1D barcode types.
- Detects barcode on a full page or on a region of interest.
- AnyCPU: available in 32 bit & 64 bit versions.
- Can work in multi-thread applications.
- Load image from BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF or TIFF file
- Read barcodes from image in multiple threads
- Read rotated barcodes
- Read distorted 2D barcodes
- Detect error in the barcode value using the checksum
- Restore the value of 2D barcode (Aztec, Data Matrix, Maxicode, Micro QR Code, PDF417, QR Code, Royal Mail Mailmark) using the Reed-Solomon error correction algorithm
- Obtain information about recognized barcode:
Barcode symbology type
Barcode value as string
Barcode value in binary form
Confidence for the barcode value
Coordinates of the barcode bounding rectangle
Information about non-data flags (FNC1, ECI, Structure Append, etc) stored in barcode value
- Cleanup images (remove noise, smooth image, detect threshold automatically, erode image) before for improving results of
- Create a barcode in raster format:
- Create a barcode in vector format:
- Generate a barcode image with specified size and resolution
- Add barcode to a document image or PDF document
Supported linear barcodes (1D):
- Code 11 (Code11, USD-8, USD8)
- Code 39 (Alpha39, Code 3 of 9, Type 39, USS Code 39, USD-3)
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 32 (Italian Pharmacode, Codice 32 Pharmacode)
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- PZN (Pharmazentralnummer)
- DHL AWB (DHL Code 39 AWB)
- Numly Number
- Code 93 (USS Code 93, USS-93)
- Codabar (Code 2 of 7, NW-7)
- Code 128 (ANSI/AIM Code 128, USS Code 128)
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128, EAN-128)
- FedEx Ground96
- VICS BOL, VICS SCAC PRO
- Swiss PostParcel
- EAN-8, EAN-8 +2, EAN-8 +5, JAN-8, EAN-Velocity
- EAN-13, EAN-13 +2, EAN-13 +5, JAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, ISMN
- UPC-A, UPC-A +2, UPC-A +5
- UPC-E, UPC-E +2, UPC-E +5
- Standard 2 of 5 (Industrial 2 of 5, Code 2/5)
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ANSI/AIM ITF 25, ITF, I-2/5)
- OPC (Optical Product Code)
- Deutsche Post Identcode
- Deutsche Post Leitcode
- IATA 2 of 5 (2/5 IATA)
- Matrix 2 of 5 (2/5 Matrix)
- Patch Code (Kodak Patch Code)
- RSS-14, GS1 DataBar
- RSS Limited, GS1 DataBar Limited
- RSS Expanded, GS1 DataBar Expanded
- Pharmacode (Laetus Pharmacode)
- MSI (MSI/Plessey, Modified Plessey)
Supported stacked linear barcodes (1D):
- Code 16K (USS-16K)
- RSS-14 Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked
- RSS Expanded Stacked, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
Supported postal 2/4-state barcodes (1D):
- Australian Post (Australia Post Customer Barcode)
- Dutch KIX (Royal TPG Post KIX)
- Royal Mail (RM4SCC, RoyalMail4SCC, Singapore 4-State Postal)
- Postnet (USPS POSTNET)
- Planet (USPS PLANET, USPS Confirm Service Barcode)
- Intelligent Mail
- Mailmark 4-state barcode C (Royal Mail Mailmark 4-state barcode C)
- Mailmark 4-state barcode L (Royal Mail Mailmark 4-state barcode L)
Supported 2D barcodes:
- Aztec, Aztec Compact, Aztec Rune, GS1 Aztec, XFA Compressed Aztec
- Data Matrix
- GS1 Data Matrix
- PPN (IFA PPN-Code, Pharmacy Product Number)
- Royal Mail Mailmark CMDM Type7, Type9, Type29
- XFA Compressed DataMatrix
- PDF417, PDF417 Compact, Macro PDF417, XFA Compressed PDF417
- Micro PDF417
- QR Code, GS1 QR Code, XFA Compressed QR Code
- Micro QR Code
Development and Deployment requirements:
- Development environments: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Programming languages: VB.NET, C#, any .NET compatible language
- Development platforms: .NET, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Silverlight
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, Silverlight 4
If you wish to purchase VeryPDF Barcode Recognition SDK or Cloud Web API Barcode Reader product, please don't hesitate to contact us at http://support.verypdf.com ticket system.