I’m considering purchasing the product but I wanted to know if one specific feature was included. In Adobe there is a feature called a typewriter. This allows you to type on a pdf file irrespective of whether it is an actual form. Does your product include such a feature?
Our PDF Editor v2.6 has a "Edit Comment" feature, you can use this "Edit Comment" function to add the text contents to anywhere on the PDF page, PDF Editor v2.6 can be downloaded from following web page,
- Use VeryPDF Online PDF Editor to view, edit and annotate your PDF files
- All-in-one PDF Converter, Editor & Creator does Convert, Edit, Create, OCR, Sign and Secure PDF Files
- User Questions for SPL2PDF SDK, HookPrinter and PDF Editor SDK products
- Redact PDF: Permanently Removing Sensitive Content from PDF Files with VeryPDF Software
- Efficient OCR Software Development with VeryPDF OCR SDK – Affordable and Customizable Solution for Developers
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software Converts Word, DOC, DOCX, PDF, WPS, HTML, RTF, XLS, XLS, Excel and all popular file types
- How to add text stamps to PDF pages and convert PDF pages to image files with PDF Editor OCX product?
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- Streamline Your Document Workflow with VeryPDF Conversion Service
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- How to find out which fonts are referenced and which are embedded in a PDF document?
- Regarding Subscription to PDF Editor OCX controls (AxPDFOCXLib library) from C# source code
- How to set the location in which I want to write when I modify in a pdf file?
- How to put a password in PDF in batch from Visual C++?
- Add ellipse to PDF