One of our customers reported that when printing the pick ticket report, the item description was not being printed on the report. Upon investigation, the pdf document was verified to contain the item description that was not in the printed report.
Our inventory system generates the pdf report using crystal reports and then uses pdfprint to send the report to the printer.
I have attached two pdf files:
Pickticket.pdf – the pick ticket generated by our inventory system
Scan.pdf – the scan of the printed paper output that the user received
We have found that this issue occurs sporadically. Once it does occur, stopping and restarting tomcat does not return printing to normal. Only restarting the server resolves the issue.
Please advise on how to resolve this issue.
We suggest you may add -raster2 parameter to try again,
Pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
The -raster2 parameter may work better for you.
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
- How to convert from BMP image file to PDF file and Print PDF file to physical Printer from C#?
- Print multiple files at once with PDF Batch Print GUI software
- A royalty-free PDF Virtual Printer for developers
- My printer reported "PCL XL error" and "Operator: SetClipMode" problem when I use PDF Print Command Line software
- How to print a raw text file with embedded Escape codes to selected printer?
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to set watermark opacity and print PDF via command line?
- PDF Print SDK
- Do pdfprint supports 64bits OS?
- How to print PDF to any paper size via command line?
- Printing A3 PDF document with A3 tray