SplitPDF Desktop Edition can split large PDF files into smaller files without Adobe Acrobat.
SplitPDF Desktop Edition creates new PDF documents from existing PDF files.
If splitting PDFs into smaller files is a necessary part of your workflow, SplitPDF Desktop Edition offers a more flexible, user-friendly workflow than Adobe Acrobat.
For lawyers and other professionals who need to submit electronic documents to regulatory or government agencies, SplitPDF Desktop Edition can split documents based on page count, maximum output file size, and other variables. It can also extract each page -- or just odd or even pages -- into a new PDF file, provide a specific page range, or export only the first level of bookmarks.
SplitPDF Desktop Edition is a standalone desktop application, it doesn't depend on Adobe Acrobat and any third-party software.
If you need to split PDF files from command line, you may choose PDF Split-Merge Command Line software.
Main features of SplitPDF Desktop Edition:
* Drag and drop PDF documents from the desktop without Adobe Acrobat.
* Create new PDF documents from existing PDF files.
* Split PDF files by size or number of pages, automatically naming new files sequentially.
* Specify the maximum file size of the output file.
* Batch-processing for folders of documents
* Optimize the output PDF for faster access and viewing when downloading from the web or network.
* For Windows 7 and higher.
* For Mac and Linux systems.
* Split PDF into single pages
* Split PDF by size
* Split PDF by page range
* Split PDF by bookmarks
* Extract even pages
* Extract odd pages
* Split multiple PDFs into single pages
* Split multiple PDFs by size
* Split multiple PDFs by page range
* Split multiple PDFs by bookmarks