Scanned PDF to Word Converter
I am trying to convert a .pdf to word and getting ghosted lettering with strikethroughs and misc other shadows/ghosts. When pasted it looks like this:
UbrorY' Qual'tar XLS Sttie-s blterprise .\-Iooular T.p" Ubrary S)'l\t<:",. Moool XLS81611 00. 202 I tap" ,101<, Tell LTO-4 drive., Eighl 4 Gblt fiber charu,el port â€¢.
I was using Exact mode for reconstruction. When I tried either of automatic layout options, a doc file didn't even get created.
acrobat is version 9
word is version 2007
We have double checked your PDF file, your PDF file was created from scanner, however, we suggest you may by following steps to convert this PDF file to DOC file,
1. Please open this PDF file in Adobe Reader,
2. Please press CTRL+A, CTRL+C to copy all text contents into clipboard,
3. Create a blank word document, press CTRL+V to past all text contents from clipboard into MS Word,
4. OK, you can get a word document now.
We hoping above steps will work fine to you, please to try.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have question on this.
- How to edit scanned PDF file in MS Word?
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
- Scanned PDF image to word
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- How to call ocr2any.exe from Window Service Using C# source code?
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Convert old style jpg compressed images to PDF files using Image2PDF OCR Converter Command Line, OJPEG compressed TIFF files to PDF files, Old-style JPEG (in TIFF) to PDF Conversion
- Do you have Windows and Linux products which support PDF to Image Conversion, Image to PDF Conversion, OCR Tools, Meta-tagging PDF files functions?
- VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter does recognize characters in image and save to Word, Excel, PowerPoint or text
- How to read tables from a PDF file using C#?
- Scanned image to searchable PDF
This entry was posted in OCR Products
, PDF to Word Converter
and tagged OCR
, PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink