What settings do I need to use to change this PDF to a word document?
What settings do I need to use to change this PDF to a word document.
Thank you for your assistance
You can choose "Combine text blocks automatically (Good)" option in "Preferences" dialog to convert your DOC file to better DOC file, please refer to following screenshot,
I tried it but it didn’t work. See the attached file
Please refer to a converted DOC file in attachment, this DOC file was converted in my system, we hoping this DOC file will helpful to you.
I'm using Windows XP system, what system are you using?
Thank you for your help but I am unable to open the file.
Why is it that the file converter rarely breaks the pdf file down properly. Your program doesn't seem to work as it should.
Can you please let us know what Windows System and what version of MS Office are you using?
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
Windows 64 bit
We don't know what is the limitation in "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007", maybe it is not support OLE or other Automation functions, is it possible for you to install the Microsoft Office Profession 2003 or 2007 version to try again?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- Best PDF Converter Professional in the market
- How to import PDF documents into VeryPDF PDF to Word for iOS (iPhone and iPad) App?
- love the product but two questions
- How to convert PDF to DOC and remove original images
- What option should I choose to convert PDF to Word?
- Is your PDF to Word conversion program work on Linux?
- Recognize Italian text from scanned PDF
This entry was posted in PDF to Word Converter
and tagged PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink