What settings do I need to use to change this PDF to a word document.
Thank you for your assistance
You can choose “Combine text blocks automatically (Good)” option in “Preferences” dialog to convert your DOC file to better DOC file, please refer to following screenshot,
I tried it but it didn’t work. See the attached file
Please refer to a converted DOC file in attachment, this DOC file was converted in my system, we hoping this DOC file will helpful to you.
I’m using Windows XP system, what system are you using?
Thank you for your help but I am unable to open the file.
Why is it that the file converter rarely breaks the pdf file down properly. Your program doesn’t seem to work as it should.
Can you please let us know what Windows System and what version of MS Office are you using?
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
Windows 64 bit
We don’t know what is the limitation in “Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007”, maybe it is not support OLE or other Automation functions, is it possible for you to install the Microsoft Office Profession 2003 or 2007 version to try again?
- Error: You are attempting to open a file type that is being block by your File Block Settings in the trust center., in line 27
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- VeryPDF PDF To Word Product has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Introduction to VeryPDF PDF to Word
- A way to convert scanned PDF to Word
- How to convert PDF to Word and keep hyperlinks?
- Scanned PDF to Word Converter