When you type or copy a hyperlink in your document,you may want to link it to Internet or location in your computer more faster but not to search things without preparation.
What is hyperlinks detection?
Maybe everyone know that when we move the screen cursor to a hyperlink in a document,the cursor will turn to a very small and cute hand by which you can click the hyperlink and link it to Internet or some location.
Whether the PDFcamp Printer support hyperlink detection after printing documents to pdf files?
Yes,it does.I’ll tell you how to finish it.
I created a word which contains two hyperlinks.In the word document,you can link the hyperlink to Internet by long pressing “Ctrl”and clicking the website.
2.Start to print by clicking “file”—“print” or pressing “Ctrl”+”P”.You can set properties you need.
3.Save and name or rename the resulting pdf file.
In the new file,when we move mouse and make the cursor on the hyperlink,we can see a small hand comes out and we can click it to link to Internet.Thanks to PDFcamp Printer,we can realize this function.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- Create PDF from image and manage PDF size
- How can I print a PNG image to PDF file?
- How to check PDF Security Settings in Adobe Reader?
- How can I batch print Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. office documents to PDF files automatically?
- PDFcamp Printer