Maybe you need to download http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/pdf2image.exe. v2.1 can support many kinds of languages pdf based on converting them into images including your bmp format. To know more on it, please visit this webpage: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl.v2.1 and install it in your pc, here is the link for your download:
How to get a Kinyarwanda bmp?
Here is the way to convert Kinyarwanda:
1. Let yourv2.1 contain your Kinyarwanda pdf route: click “Add” button and double-click your pdf in the pop window, you will find your pdf route in the table of “PDF File”. Click this route, you will get its preview in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, meanwhile, you can use “Remove” button to delete this route and change another pdf route via clicking “Add” button again.
2. Preview your Kinyarwanda pdf file in the preview area: you can put your mouse onto preview field and a hand tool appear for you, you could use it to move the preview, or you could use the icons above it to check on your Kinyarwanda pdf more clearly.
3. Set your Tamil objective file type and prepare a folder for your Kinyarwanda bmp: click the optional menu of “File type”, and choose BMP there, then click “Browse” button, choose a Kinyarwanda pdf from the pop window, then press down “ok”. Your folder location will be shown as a route in “Destination folder”.
4. After these elementary set-up, just click “Convert” button, let PDF To Image Converter v2.1 process it to get Kinyarwanda bmp.
5. Shut down your PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
Here are the pictures about steps and our bmp image through this converting from Kinyarwanda.