VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line has been designed to Print PDF on accessible printer device. Also, you can use it to add various kinds of watermarks to PDF files before you print them on the printer device. A strikeout font watermark is a watermark that has been drawn a line through, in order to show the deletion. The following is a comparison between a default font watermark (left) and a strikeout font watermark (right), which can clearly illustrates what a strikeout font is.
If you plan toand add a strikeout font watermark to the PDF, the following two commands should be concluded in the : -wtext <string> and –ws. This article will introduce the way to add a strikeout font watermark and via .
Step 1: Open the command prompt window
It is very easy to open the command prompt window. Under most circumstances, you can open the command prompt window in the following way: click “Start” > “Run” > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” in the “Run” dialog box. The black and white command prompt window will pop out without delay. You can also refer to the image below to see how to open the command prompt window.
Step 2: Enter a command line
You should enter a command line, according to the following pattern which consists of four parts.
- pdfprint.exe -wtext <string> -ws <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line.
- -wtext <string> is the command for adding a watermark to a PDF file. The angle brackets <> are always used to mark essential contents and string refers to character string and it means that the text for watermark should be enclosed by a pair of quotes “”.
- -ws is the command used to specify strikeout font.
- <PDF Files> represents the input PDF file you have selected.
Although the pattern above can simply present what should be contained in a command line, you should notice that people seldom enter the bare name of the executable file and the bare name of the input PDF file in the command line. In fact, you should type the whole directory of the executable file as well as the directory of the input PDF file in the command prompt window. Otherwise, the computer cannot recognize the files. To make it clearer, let’s look at the following command:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -wtext "watermark" -ws D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file. It indicates that the executable file pdfprint.exe is placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk D.
- -wtext "watermark" is the command you use to add the text watermark to the PDF file. You can also use quotes to mark other contents like Hello and verypdf to the files when you files.
- -ws is the command to specify underlined as the font of the watermark. w stands for watermark, and s represents strikeout.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the input PDF file, which is stored in the root folder of disk D. You can replace it with the directory of the PDF file you want to print in your computer.
Step 3: Press the “Enter” key
After you press “Enter” on the keyboard, the accessible printer will receive a message from the computer and begins to print PDF with strikeout font watermark on each page in a fast way. If you want to free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html