MNG is an extension of the .PNG image format which uses indexed colors and supports image animations. Actually, MNG is similar to an animated .GIF file, but it uses higher compression and features full alpha support (multi-level transparency).
In the conversion of doc to mng or docx to mng, you can use docPrint as your powerful converting tool. Only three steps are required in this conversion.
docPrint is a Windows printer driver that saves ink, paper and time by controlling printed output, it supports print 2, 4, 6, 8 or 16 pages on a single sheet of paper, it also supports scale A0, A1, A2, A3 papers to standard Letter or A4 paper sizes.
docPrint is also a document converter, it converts any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others, docPrint supports various image formats, resolutions and compressions. docPrint is easy-to-use, just print a document to docPrint, you will be able to start using document printer software.
docPrint is one part of docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also called as docPrint Pro. So if you want to use docPrint, you should download docPrint Document Converter Professional first at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and you can set docPrint as the default printer at the end of installation.
Please follow the details below to convert doc to mng or docx to mng. You’d better do it yourself.
Running the printer driver is the first step in this conversion. If docPrint is the default printer, you can
- Right click on the word document and choose “Print” in dropdown list to run docPrint directly.
- In the opened word document, you can click the icon which looks like a printer in the toolbar.
If docPrint is not the default printer, you should
- Open the word document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you should choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Name” combo box and click “OK” button.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
Opening the “Save As” dialog box in “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1 is the second step. You can
- Click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the icon which looks like a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
Making changes to the target file in “Save As” dialog box showed in Figure2 is the last step in the conversion of doc to mng. You should
- Choose the directory for the output file in “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the name for the output file in “File name” edit box.
- Specify the file format for the output file in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to run the conversion.
If the size of original file is small, you can not see the conversion progress because it will complete just like a blink. Then you can browse your target file in the location you just set.