You will never feel exhausted to print PowerPoint documents of ppt to jpg. Because the VeryPDF.com,Inc. develops a very useful software, thePro which is short for the Document Converter Professional. One of its applications is the virtual printer, we will use this function later.You see this software has two virtual printers: one is the docPrint; the other is the docPrint PDF Driver. We can use the docPrint PDF Driver to print PowerPoint documents of ppt to jpg in a convenient way.
Since the process is simple and quick, let’s go to experience.
Step1 download the docPrint Pro
- Download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Please unpack it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer for the future use
Step 2 print ppt to jpg
- Open a ppt format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “JPG” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
Open the target file and the original file
You will vividly find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of ppt to jpg by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
Do you think it is simple and easy? I think that after reading my article, you can master this function by yourself. The same way to print ppt to eps . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.