In this article, you can know three ways to convertwith PDFcamp Printer Pro.
First, you need to install PDFcamp Printer Pro in your computer:
- download the program of PDFcamp Printer Pro from this link: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_enterprise.exe
- double-click this program to install PDFcamp Printer Pro with the setup wizard in your computer
Here are the three ways to convert docx file to pdf file with PDFcamp Printer Pro:
1. Convert docx file to pdf file singly:
- Open a docx file > click the hotkey of “Ctrl + P” to open the print panel
- Please select “PDFcamp Printer” on the print panel > press “Print”, then the popup dialog box can be opened, and select a folder > click “Save” to start the conversion.
2. Printwith the command line:
Click the hotkey of “Windows + R” to open the dialog of “Run”, then please type “cmd.exe” and click “ok” to open the command prompt window, for the command prompt window is the operating environment of the command line for Windows systems. And then please refer to the following command line to process the task in the command prompt window:
cd C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3<enter>
BatchPDF.exe source.docx target.pdf<enter>
cd is to change the directory; C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3<enter> is to access to the folder containing “BatchPDF.exe”; BatchPDF.exe is to open the main converter; source. docx is to add the docx file; target.pdf is to customize the pdf file with the file name and the file extension; <enter> is to start the conversion with the click on “enter”.
When you process the task on your own, you can change the directory retaining the format of the example above.
3. Print docx file to pdf file in batch:
Open Batch to pdf or double-click “BatchPDF.exe” in the folder of “VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3”, and the interface can be opened.
Then please click “Open” to get the dialog box, then in the dialog box like below, please select the docx files in batch, and click “Open” in the dialog box to convert docx files to pdf files, and later, the pdf files can be added into the source folder.
So far, the process from docx to pdf singly and in batch is accomplished, and to buy PDFcamp Printer Pro, you can click the following link to go to the transaction page: http://www.verypdf.com/order_pdfcamppro.html.