In this article, I will show you how to PDFcamp Printer Pro which can be used as printer and converter.
PDFcamp Printer Pro bundled tool named BatchPDF which has a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for PDF batch conversion, and a command line tool for creating PDF. By it, you can do batch conversion with a GUI or command line tool. And this application API for Windows applications in Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, etc. A third-part application can convert documents to PDF and customize the PDF file name without user interventions.
First, download PDFcamp Printer Pro.
- If you download it successfully, there will be an exe named pdfcamp_enterprise.exe in the downloading folder, like the following snapshot.
- Please double click this exe file to install it following installation folder. Once you install it successfully, there will be an icon on the desktop, like the following snapshot.
- Open a random MS Office file and go to Print option like I did in the following snapshot.
- Please choose PDFcamp Printer as the printer in the printer list.
- Click Properties then you will go to the second interface, like I showed in the following snapshot.
- Please click the tab About then you will see the following snapshot.
- Then please input the code here and click button OK.
- If you do not have MS Office installed, simply open a random website and go to Print, like I showed in the following snapshot.
- Simply repeat the above steps then you can this software.
During the using, if you have any question, please contact us by the ways support on our contact us website.