When PDF making has been finished, it is hard to revise it unless you have Adobe software intalled. Actually sometimes, we need to do requisite modications after editing like adding hyperlinks to some text content to your home website. Then you may need some software which can be used to.
After searching from Goole, there is no question that Adobe can do best but it is a little appalling when you see a price as just for adding hyperlinks, you would like not to spend a lot of money on it. If you are in this kind of situation, this article will be helpful for you. VeryPDF PDF Editor allows you to and it only costs 89$ for life long use. In the following part, I will show you how to add hyperlinks by VeryPDF PDF Editor.
Step 1. Download and Install
- Download PDF Editor and install it. When downloading finishes, there will be an new added exe file in the downloading folder. Please double click the exe file to install it following installation message.
- Please check whether the installation is successful or not by seeing if there is a new icon showing up on the desktop. If yes, we can deduce that the installation is successful.
- Please launch this software by double click the new produced icon.
Step 2. Add PDF and add hyperlinks
- Please add PDF needed adding hyperlinks to software interface. You can add it by clicking File then go to Open or simply click Open icon . Once the PDF is added, it will show itself in the preview window. There are many options on the top tool bar, please clcik option Edit Link where I have draw circle in the following snapshot.
- Then the mouse will turn to cross, you can selectrect the fonts, image or area where you need to add hyperlinks. Please click the rectangle, then it will go red like the following snapshot. Then you set hyperlinks options.
- Please right click the red rectangle and then there will be dropdown list showing up. Please choose Properties, which looks like the following snapshot. Here you can add internal links and set zoom rate. Or you can add a file to some text. When add hyperlinks to some website, please go to Open a web page and click it then the blank will go to fillable. Please input the link of the website here.
- In the Appearance setting part, you can choose to set invisible link or visiable link, choose link style and link thinkness. Meanwhile the hyperlink text color can be changed.
- After setting, please click button OK to back to the main interface.
Step 3. Save Edited PDF
- This is the last step but not the least, please do not forget to save the PDF after adding hyperlinks.
- Click option File then go to Save or Save as, then you can make sure that the output PDF file has added hyperlinks.
Now let us check the add hyperlinks effect from the following snapshot. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.